Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A NEW BEGINNING




And I walked awayHeart heavy...Be unmistakenWalked away from your warmth 

To a future unknownLow clarityMy vision undefined but strongThe lines of passion and stupidity blurred in so closelyIts a win, win or a loose badly scenario
The future has no guarantees Success has hope not a hand outDaddy blessed... "May your lines fall in perfect places..."But the world swallows our faith and sends us home to tears and empty belliesThe sands of time never stop fallingIts a race against time and my mind andI hope in time my absence is right cause I can't stand to fail again
As I walkedAwayAgain... She watched the sunrise Instead of the tears in my heartShe wished she could smile one more timeBut then...The baby cried... ©Kyng David 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...