Monday, October 14, 2013

NAKED MINDSET (naked state of mind)


photographers feeding their cameras at a fashion show


The world is perverted, even the mannequin wears clothes naked
The fresh mind of the child is on the streets unprotected
While the world breaks apart, sex is overrated 
Celebrities glorify nudity and still stand celebrated 

I took my mind on a stroll and she said put some clothes on
To the girl on the billboard advertising typing ribbons 
I saw the striped the mind of a surgeon and it was dripping with perversion
Greed is the motive, politics and religion is no exception

a nudist celebration that demands all participants appear nude
I look around and see a world bent on destruction and death
I shade tears that wash time but not the naked mindset
Like a child am naked, unprotected; but I crossed that line, no longer innocent
I need Your Word Lord, I've had world class theories from birth 

So I ask Lord, please search my heart with the light of Your Word
Wash my mind in the purity of Your Blood
Uphold me by the strength of Your Rod
Let the world see in me am ultimate God

By Kyng David,© 2013, All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Hummmmm! Nudity celebrated! Tears roll down with speed, Jesus come now, you don't ve to delay anymore. You doubted if u would meet faith on d Earth when u return and here we are witnessing the murder of Faith. God come to our rescue b4 we re lost and perish with d world... Kyng David, u re an instrument in God's hand. U re a correction rod God is preparing to chastise ds generation. Speak more! Don't keep quite.. Love u.. Souljar.. Gbenga.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...