Monday, January 13, 2014

WITHOUT A HEART


 Love never had a fairy tale ending for me
So I gave up that dream
Love was never good to me
So I was never caught sleeping
Even when my heart was weak
I poisoned it with facts of the past

She became stone again
Rock solid, and upon this rock of bitterness did I build my existence

Hate was never fair to me
Bitterness eats so deep into other feelings it left me empty and invisible
Deep beneath the scum of depression
It's deep when you can only believe in rejection
I wasn't born this way
But deception has lead me astray
I wanna be love, but...
But what will it take

I had changed my look countless times to look pretty
But they say beauty lives inside my soul
Not my clothes
Not in my makeup, but my mindset
Exposed my cleavage and thighs...
Then he notice

He was, and I was drunk too
Overdose on his mind
Death on mine too
He touched my hand saying "I love you, save me!"
Shattered like a glass
Down went my defenses
He kissed deep, breaking my hate fences
Is... This... Love...
I can't breathe, this most be a near death experience
Off when my clothe with secrets neatly kept
Exposing my beauty and all pains preciously kept

I traded in my heart
For happy thighs and deep kisses
I traded in my hate
For a story half told
I traded in my bitterness
For a lie once more
He took my heart
And gave me more pain
He wasn't alone or dying
Just drunk and exploring
Love never had a fairy tale ending for me
So now am living without my heart
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...