Thursday, January 9, 2014

DISTANCE

"Somewhere we know that without silence words lose their meaning, that without listening speaking no longer heals, that without distance closeness cannot cure."--Henri Nouwen


Silence...
Speaks louder in the dark
But I hunger
The only thing louder than this silence is the desire in my heart

Blessed with love
But plagued with inevitable distractions
Separated by compulsory obligations
Life's domineering masters throws us remnants of time

Weariness feeds on our passion
And our bodies too tired
Too irritated to commune obeys the distance
We hunger still

Distance...
Is when you hold my hand but you're not near
Silence...
Is broken when your words touch my heart
Touch...
Is when your body breaks through my soul
Love...
Is when you make me whole again and again
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...