Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HERE I AM LORD


Here I am again today Lord
In need of your strength
I can't see without your eyes
I can't hear without your presence
I can't leave without your leading
I can't live without your grace

Here I am Lord
Today don't pass me by
Let me be drowned in your love
Let me understand grace deeper
Lost in your mercy
Let nothing else matter

Here I am again Lord
Seeking your word, my insight to defeat
Gladly at your feet
At your table to eat
Empty me first of me then fill me with you
Teach me your ways and to do what you would do

Here I am Lord
Dying to survive in a world dying to be extinct
Order my steps Lord
Lead me through necessary evil
Shield my soul from the devil
That I may live to praise you
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...