Saturday, January 18, 2014

ONLY IN MY DREAMS... dilemma of a shy teenager.


Your eyes tell me secrets your lips won't 
Your lips try to lie but your heart won't
Your heart may break and cry but your eyes won't
Your dreams play with mine but your reality won't

Black sister
Color of the night but glitters like oiled leather
Your smile over shadows the moon's glow
Your eyes
Windows to your heart
Invite me from afar
Then shot when am near
Tease...
Kiss me in my dreams
Leave when I awake
Piece by piece of my heart you take
And with it make
Toy castles in the clouds
And make each piece sing you to sleep
When will I ever learn
That love is from the soul and not from the heart
Desire tickles the eyes and misleads the mind

One gaze, a smile, a touch, a kiss
A spending of intense energy 
Then we are back again at this emptiness

I try to snatch myself from the reality that you and I can never be
But in this fantasia I love you still
My garden beacons you to your fill
Can this desire ever be quenched
 Or am I just doomed to love you from my dreams

I love you
But in your reality I don't exist
I want to show you
But my complex will never permit
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...