Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blood God




Blood God!
Who is like unto Thee
Glorious in Holiness, who dares fight with Thee


You took the fight to the grave and came alive on day three
Haters sing, sing, but can't deny that am free
Am alone with Thee
And that's more than me times three
The world can't win cos greater than it is in me
Given I His power to tread, power for victory

In His Blood am washed
In His truth my mind is made clean
Renewed by His word
By His power I am crowned... Kyng

I got this fight in me
Prayer rage
When my heart is overwhelmed
Flip the page
Blood shot eyes
Final stage
Tears drop all night, but at dawn joy breaks me out of that cage

In His Blood am washed
In His truth my mind is made clean
Renewed by His word
By His power I am crowned... Kyng

I got this fight in me
Tell rest I can't wait
Meat is a distraction
Sleep is a bait
Knees bent, on Jahovah I wait
Devil's pie, deception is sweet
Now I know the devil's joy when I quit

In His Blood am washed
In His truth my mind is made clean
Renewed by His word
By His power I am crowned... Kyng

Cheap liar, don't take his advise and retire
I put my faith in God and strive higher
I fight,
I press,
I refuse to kill my fire
Forget the mustard seed
Am feeding my faith fatter
Preachers falling everyday but I'm on my knees Father!

In His Blood am washed
In His truth my mind is made clean
Renewed by His word
By His power I am crowned... Kyng 

Teach my hands to defeat foes and my heart to trust You better
Open my heart to Your voice and close my ears to my hater
Bless me with victory, now and forever
Amen...
By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved

13 comments:

  1. In His Blood am Washed................
    By His power I am crowned Kyng...........

    Powerful.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. »̶-̶̶ †̥ånKzalo†̥ Lee-► much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''In His Blood am washed
    In His truth my mind is made clean
    Renewed by His word''

    Thank U Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Temmy. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to admire and love about this particular piece you have woven so beautifully and eloquently. It is such an enormous pleasure and honour to read your delightful poetry as this piece didn't disappoint me once and I don't think you'll ever will. Your word choice was amazing, sophisticated, fluent, bold, and overall powerful which makes us think which is what I adore about poems is when they do make one think. My favourite lines from this outstanding poem of yours are: 'In His Blood am washed/ In His truth my mind is made clean/ Renewed by His word/ By His power I am crowned... Kyng.' Beautiful job with this poem and please do keep on writing as I'll always be reading.

     

    Com amor

    Dante Rosalie Fabian

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are quite humble in your praise of the Almighty One. I too am left in awe of His miracles. I have seen evidence of His work and cannot help but to give praises. Is this a rap? It read like one. A reader could even sing this if they wanted.

    Great spiritual write--we need more of these. It is very positive and has the blood of God running all through it. Well done, poet. God bless you with even greater writing talents and take care.

    Many blessings,

    Raven Aurora

    applauded

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen I come in agreement with you. This is a powerful prayer and I thank God for your faith. It is an inspiration to me. You truly have a gift of praise and worship in your poem and author notes. Thank you for sharing.
    Bosslady One

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, no words. The chorus "in his blood, am washed.." was amazing! Kyng, you can write so beautifully! I truly enjoyed reading this! And God bless you for staying true to your religion, and resisting the demonic devil. Keep writing sir. applauded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blood God is a positive piece. The structure is great, each stanza has excellent lines penned a beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I brag a lot about my God because I have seen what He can do. I am proud of Him because despite the fact that He owns the universe His humility and mercy is flawless.
    He loved me when everyone else were packing up and leaving. When all my strength and hope was lost He came through like the morning breeze for me.
    I was wounded and broken but He put me back together so I could fight my fears and foes and win.
    He truly is my Life coach.
    I call Him ...
    BLOOD GOD.

    Thanks a lot for the comments and encouragement. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful piece. It's deep. It inspires me to never forget. to never give up. I an grateful from where God brought me. Blood Jesus........ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your comment. writing reminds me where i came from and it gives me strength and a reason not to give up. i hope it does the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...