Friday, February 21, 2014

LOVE IS A SECRET



Let me take your hand and journey with you into your world
Let me look into your eyes and know what secrets they hold
What vsions do they see
What dreams do they hold
What secrets do they hide

Open,

the doors of your silence and exhale soft sweetness
Open,
those thick African lips
What secrets lie beneath your tongue
What power and inspiration does it carry
I want to know what secrets they hold

Allow me a taste of your inside
loosen to me your untempered gardens
Drown I alone in the wine of your pleasures
And let me enjoy the feeling of rebirth
lead me to your lush pastures and hilltop
Teach me the language and secrets of your love

Uncover to me the secrets of your womanhood
Only with respect and dignity shall I enjoy your secret ecstasy
Sing to me that secret love song
Whisper incoherent gibberish to my ears
And I will respond with a verse of equal nonsense too

Love is a mystery,
Who can understand it
Love is a language,
Who can comprehend it sufficiently to master it
Love is an army, 
Who can stand against it even when clumsily marched?
Love is a secret
Unveiled only to a lover.
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014. 


Author's note

Love is a secret that must not be open until it is fully mature. It is a strong and deep passion that can make or destroy its carriers.
In issues concerning love, it is best to save the best for the one you will end up with at last. Not left over passions and told secrets but a fresh person... never seen by the world before.

1 comment:

  1. "Whisper incoherent gibberish to my ears
    And I will respond with a verse of equal nonsense too"
    Those lines got me....
    Been a while since I was here. I sure missed a lot. Great work, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...