Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I CAN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH





I can’t say I love you enough
Just a little more…
Just a little more I wish I could show you… my love

I wish I had more time with you
But even two life times wouldn’t be enough
I am blessed to have you in my life
Nothing else really matters at all
The sun can wait
The nights better linger longer
I wanna freeze those parts of the day that have your smile in them
Frame them in my heart and keep them forever…
Or better still just stand here and watch you forever

You are the favorite part of my life
You defy every love song
Cos none has words that describes how deep your love runs through my veins…
You are my very existence
I ceased to exist as me when you walked into us
Simply put
You are my heart’s Boss..
I love you.
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014
#rapidfotos
#photosandpoetry
#kyngsays
#monochrome

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...