Friday, July 25, 2014

I SMILE BECAUSE



I smile because I have confidence in an unbreakable foundation
A promise of life that can not fall, or fail
Oh yes...
My heart gets broken with man's lies and failures
Though my brother's limitations have no bounds
He who I believe may tarry... but never fail




He is the Master of time
He has no pressures
King of the universe
He has no boss
Lord of the storm
A present help in trouble and need

I don't smile because I am happy
For happy is a state of mind 
Subject to mood swings and environmental conditions
I smile because even though I may not understand
My faith knows that it is settled

All my troubles
All my needs
All my anxieties
All my cares
All my worries
All my days
It is settled







So why should I be discouraged
Why should the shadows fall on me
Why should my heart be wary
And lonely... and broken
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend who never sleeps
Never slumbers
I smile because I know...

written for my adorable wife Ifiok Etukimoh David (Fifi Kyng)
for more pictures pls visit www.rapidfotos.blogspot.com
Photo Model: Ifiok Etukimoh David
Photography by ‪#‎rapidfotos‬
‪#‎worshipphtography‬ ‪#‎monochrome‬








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...