Wednesday, July 15, 2015

YOU CAN STOP THE RAIN


Am caught in the rain in the best place possible
Your arms shelter me from harm
It's a sudden calm
In your eyes i see a reflection of friendship
Love leads the pace
so i just follow like sheep

The rules are simple
Bridge break and burn
Romantic warfare
Pick your guns and run
When the love talk is gone, 
love ain't no fun
When I'm shooting at you am also shooting myself
But baby you can stop the rain from falling

Only you can stop my heart
From crying all night
I know you cry too
Let it go.
Let's start loving us right
Put the blame on me
Am willing to fall and rise in you
Good or bad this is my place
But with your hands in mine this could be a better place

Am caught in the rain in the best place
Memories of love get through the darkest storms
In your eyes i see reflections of freedom
Put your trust in me and let our fears be gone
Cos only you can stop my rain from from falling

Baby you can stop my heart from breaking
Only you can...
© Kyng David. All rights reserved , 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...