Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Times



photo: xposure

I treat pride like foolishness; SILENCE
I see greed as the fetus of VIOLENCE


The free world is a stage; MADNESS
Every man for himself like FRIENDLESS

Times are like sand paper call it ROUGHNESS
Emptiness is full, cash is scarce like KINDNESS


Hustle round the clock no rest like TIMELESS
We don't smile no more, work hard and PLAY LESS                              

We don't cry, we don't pray, its FAITHLESS
All doors closed, we struggle, its HOPELESS

By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Wooooow this is inspiring. My friend! My friend!! My friend!!! This is good. Keep it up! I'm proud of u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is like Sand Paper: Roughness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...