Saturday, July 13, 2013

Forgiven

photo by Greg Olsen
Heart beating but I was a dead man walking

Telling tall tales but I was a silent man talking

Money slave, got on the train dust chasing
Essence lost; dead man hustling
Dancing to the sounds of death; devil whistling
Empty smiles at the pub; devil feasting


Warm bodies met naked thoughts; false loving
Tired of this living Lord!
Mad at the world; death wishing
Pride on the ground, knees bent, silence broken
I admit my life is filth; soul rotten
Save me Lord; earnestly hoping
"Only you can fix me Lord!" Silent prayer spoken
Now I feel the wind underneath my wings; up lifting
Your hands touch my being
My soul starts breathing
My flesh just died but my Spirit is living
Feeling... Forgiven

My hell has been lifted, my sins have been forgiven
Joy on the rise like the price of rice
My heart limps like I got the favor of dice
Grace increased my size
I was almost invisible like lice
Yet Jesus' love found me through inequity's disguise
My soul's worth paid in full,
His Blood paid the Price

Bold like a Lion, no more timid like a mice
Bitterness gone, my inside is all neat and nice
Am finally ahead, no more lucifer's vice
Feeling brand new, Omo call me tear rubber
Flow is making sense like bridge for Rumola
My spirit is so high but am not speaking ganja
Am covered by a Fire so demons call me danger
Scriptures in my heart make my path brighter
I cherish this light; of the truth am a fighter
I will not be silent; I will testify of JESUS the Master!
I will not be silent; I will testify of JESUS the Master!

By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved.

7 comments:

  1. This is really great, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is realy great and inspirering

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate with this.. Me loving this one plenty. Keep it up Dee. Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  4. When u live without Christ, without his essence, you'll sure feel empty, despite your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments guys. I bless the Lord for God's inspiration. Please keep reading. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bless the Lord for such,may God keep on flooding u wi such,,I'm inspired soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, it has every thing. This reminds me of my first poem that I wrote call From Hell to Hope, but this one is more in depth and covers every thing that I was feeling. Very power full and moving. Great Write!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...