Monday, September 16, 2013

A Crown Of Gold And Not Of Wood




Sorrow calls my name everyday
But I have chosen to ignore her
Depression wraps her manipulative arms around my world
Yet I pretend not to see her
Sickness breaks my flesh
But I am covered with His blood
Doubt tries to find my peace
But my peace is with the Lord
And when I close my eyes
He speaks to my heart
Though my fullness may tarry
I am not forgotten
His plans for me are plans of good

Plans of good and not of evil
The King of the Universe made me an oat by blood
Elshaddai swore to me by His Word
It became flesh and dwells within my weak frame; 
Alas life in abundance 
To the covenant I live in accordance
Though my results tarry
He who made the ears hears my cry 
I am not forgotten
For I am a servant of His pleasure
A Royal Priesthood
Oh His plans for me are plans of good

So I say to my fears today, be gone
I say to my tears wait till dawn
For joys comes in the morning
The Lord will surely come
I am not forgotten
For His namesake I am not forsaken
I am bestowed with a crown of gold and not of wood
I am bestowed with a crown of gold
His plans for me are plans of good
Not plans of evil, but plans of good
By Kyng David,© 2013, All rights reserved. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes I also say to my fears be gone,I say 2 my tears wait till dawn for joy comes in d mornin. Her majesty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...