Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LOVE PERSONIFIED


when the heart loves, the body speaks

Sweet Heart,

Being with you these past few years has opened my eyes to true love
Its not in fairy tales, romance novels, but comes truly from above
Love needs strength, but you make it effortless
God blessed me with you, so the pain of sacrifice hurts less
In God's warm embrace is where am caught first
But its in your arms I enjoy that warmth, I must confess

In your words I have learned wisdom
In your actions I see God's Kingdom
In your touch I reject Sodom
With you I find no boredom
Heaven read my heart and God sent me you
In this world of pain and lies you have remained true
And beauty? Your humility broadened my view
Cos true beauty is Spiritual, and I find it in Christ first and also in you

Your kiss is never dry, always anew
Am broken without you
You are my better half
Am lost without you
You are the world's best wife

You bring out the David in me, 
Noble and so brave
You bring out the Moses in me, 
A leader once a slave
My Ruth, 
You make me as rich as Boaz
You make me as wise as Solomon, 
Without looking in the stars
You loved this Joseph when he had no houses or cars
From behind troubled bars you council me out like Deborah
Like Abraham I've made mistakes
But you still let me Lord you like Sarah
I am your faithful Isaac 
And you my befitting Rebekah 
I love you girl, who could be better

By Kyng David,© 2013, All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Guy, You keep in blowing ma mind with ur writs. luv ur blogs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...