Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kiss Me Mary




Dear Mary...
Kiss me deeply
Part your lips so I can access unlimited inspiration
Kiss me mary
And open my eyes to a new level of gravity
A place where cares are lost
A world with no fear 
So I can not fall or fail
Where joy stays frozen 
With every kiss you open a new door

Come into my clench
Let me grip you softly
Green with life 
But smell of hunger 
Hated by most, but cherished by many 
Strong and sharp like an old woman's wisdom
Hot poison of emptiness 
Kiss me Mary

Kiss me
Send me into a world of emptiness
Promise me sweet nothings
My pretentious friend
Masked foe
Blind me with lust
Replace wisdom with empty rhythms
Steal the step in my limps
Tie my will to your filthy wrapper
Kiss me Mary




Your pimp promised relaxation
But you brought me weakness
Your pimp promised inspiration
But you brought me limpness
I needed comfort
But you stole your way to the center of my purpose
Save your kisses Mary
I can now see clearly
Goodbye now Mary
I will rehabilitate daily

By Kyng David,© 2013, All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Every young person needs this. can I share this boss

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do.. don't forget to acknowledge the source. I still want in o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem David.. for Mary.. I love your blog..
    good to see you

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Mommy Debbie. What an honor to have you on my blog. I love your website too. it is magnifico!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...