Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SWEET LIES THAT STOLE MY MAN Pt1.




I watched,
Hidden by distance
As her lips formed the words that conquered his heart
Those words that made him powerless
Those words that kept his ears open to her lies instead of the nagging bells of my love


I watched,
As her lips practiced its skill to perfection with ease
Tongue gliding smoothly across the lips to wet the soil for more seeds of lies to spring forth and
die did I with each lie that dropped
Lips parted, and curved in sensuous smiles that lite my man's eyes and shut his kind heart against me

I watched,
His eyes fixed on her lips and thighs Like the full moon fixed in the skies
A silly smile stained his face like a tattoo, it won't erase until I appear
Her words played with his heart like a child would a woolly bag
Like a cat would a dirty rag
His ears, like the earth is never satisfied of her tales of perversion
The more he hears the less he remembers...
Remembers the birth of my affection
The warmth of my bosom
The vows of our youth
The cries of our passion in night's deep silence
Aaahh...
Our secrets were long and deep

She can only give him stolen moments and scattered seeds
I gave him my best in pain and pleasure
My salty sweat once tasted like honey drops and foreign graped wine
I watched,
As she whispered sweet emptiness into his ears
His whole body tickled like a child at a fun fair
He licked his lips in desire
His eyes begging to see more than loose fabrics trained carefully to reveal so much...
but...
so little

Her lies had hands and they gripped him like a trap gripped game
Her tales had body and form and the seduced him
Her words had chains and locks that held him down like death

She didn't have to do much
He was long trapped in her charm before she poisoned my husband with a kiss
The sickness was deep in his veins Born with a kiss
Her cheap perfume clung to his very clothes and breath like liquor
So sweet he must have drank her
She poisoned his soul with a kiss


He became blind, or I invisible
He became cold, or I intolerable
He became mad, or illusive
He became strong, or I incapable
He became new, or I too old
I watched him leave
I watched him smile for a while
I watched him change
And I watched him die in shame and heart break

And so the tale goes for other women tormented by passions lost to the strange woman
Her voice whispers to him in dreams and gaps of silence that pride and negligence has permitted
First he fights, and then he bites
The cake only seems sweeter in the other pan
So bake with extra sugar when ever you can

© Kyng David. All rights reserved 2013

2 comments:

  1. i like the way you write. its very vivid and expressive... and simple too. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao dis is so touching, u're a writer wit great "character"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...