Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TALES FROM THE CLOSET



Dirty hands...
My conscience said dirty hands
So I walk with hands in my pocket
I shook hands with Seno
And she said that I have cold eyes
So I closed them to hide the secrets
But tears rolled down
The boy on my inside said "boy you're getting soft"

Dirty eyes...
Though closed I still see pagan memories
In the stillness of darkness, in the company of silence
My childhood hideout played host to 
adult games called discreet
I hid myself but my curiosity made bold to the scene
Suppressed ecstasy; concealed moans
My ears heard father's dirty secrets

Dirty ears
Grown up and still hearing whispers
Guilt tales and new sins keep calling
I want to hear you Lord, but sounds of my heavy heart beat keep interrupting
Rings at odd times
Am always up to the wrong things
Softly she whispers in my ears
"Come, let's make love all night, spend the night in ecstatic lovemaking!" (Prov7:18)




Dirty deeds...
Keeping my memory fresh like new breeze
I want out of the circle but strongholds came with soul chains
They see me from the clean cut clothes
But am filthy deep within
My secrets are locked deep in the closet; keys swallowed in shame
I want out, so I call on Jesus name 

Save me Jesus!

© Kyng David. All rights reserved 2013

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When reading on DIRTY HANDS, my eyes, ears & deed paid wrapped attention to see what was written about it, but my hands hid itself.
    When on DIRTY EYES, all my members came reading while my eyes went behind the scene. And so was it until the end.
    Then my MOUTH came out boasting;
    Hahahahaha, nothing is written about meeee, I'm flawless.
    Hmmm, as if I knew not my mouth.

    Tales from the closet indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cleverly written comment I most say. The mouth is represented in the sub text of the poem Sir. Thank you so much for enjoying this piece. Do come again soon as my ink never dries.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...