Monday, December 30, 2013

PETALS THROUGH THE ROCKS


Enobong Umohette UBF title holder

Embattled on every side but sustained by grace
While I break this earth, Lord I won't loose my praise
My faith is for all time and not a phase
On my knees I win at your alter, and that's my place


Too much load on my shoulder but I stand strong
Walking through mistakes but am not wrong
Even in my storms the wind sings a victory song
Am not 'bout to break, though I have held on for this long

I am a product of love and faith
So I see through the hate
Confused and shallow souls always up for drama and debate
Ignorance hides in the dark nurturing a victimist mind state

Broken petals of the rose
In awe my foes froze cause through the cracks I rose
Desperately clung to the Savior with torn clothes
Blood shot eyes, pieced side, mercy freely flows
Hands up in worship, guilt erased case closed
Written in honor of Enobong Umohette : the current UBF title holder
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2013.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...