Tuesday, December 10, 2013

UN-BEAUTIFUL

Tears begging to fall
I hyperventilate holding on to every memory like my last breath
That moment when you left without a word; unforgettable


Even in an ocean of my tears my heart boldly holds hope dear
Love; mine is unbreakable

Unbreakable, untouchable 
The way you loved and left me is unbelievable
unforgivable

Long after you've been gone
I am still lost in gray skies of broken promises
My heart pulled out of its place
It's rhythms are now strange to me;
Cruelly un-lovable.

I hyperventilate; 
The tears meet me at the shores of reality 
Your absence now a reality
Leaves me un-beautiful.
© Kyng David. All rights reserved , 2013

2 comments:

  1. Kyng David, u've got a rich mind... More grace... I was wondering what mak pple fall out of love..... Then it dawn on me love has its up and down. But when friendship is built in love, it makes d relationship stronger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true Mama T. Without friendship, love is baseless. But some people always think that one can survive without the other (love and friendship) what do you think?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...