Monday, December 23, 2013

WEDDING VOWS

foto credit: munaluchi

He Says:
Flesh of my flesh; Bone of my bone.
With you in my life, I can never be alone.
Beauty so fresh and never old; today I make bold to have and to hold!

She Says:
Flesh of my flesh; my bone, my pride.
Heaven saw your need and made me your bride.
Today I celebrate love, dignity and strength,
Today I submit all I am to you to my life's length
He Says:
The Lord has given me a cloud in the storm
My bride, my friend, forever my arms will keep you warm
A rest from the rest, my darling, you are my best
My soul agrees with yours, to me you will never be a guest
She Says:
My heart bursts into a million drops of
joy like rain
The Lord kept me for you and it wasn't in vain
My affection has grown gradually to perfection
My friend, My love, my Lord, I give you my all without restrictions
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...