Thursday, August 21, 2014

I NEED A PROOF LORD


She stands at the Conner
Half a fist of hope in her hand
Her heart whispers
Yesterday was better than this

The sun seems to be a little further than ever
This must be the darkest of Days

He knows better days are coming
Its not just a feeling
He read the master's Words and dared to believe in Him
His words are light only he seems to see
He is the clown of his world
Cos faith pays no bills

A secret hunts her
Weighs down her soul
The recklessness of yesterdays
Threatens her peace today

Lord...
We're just ordinary people
Its in You we live,
move and have our being
You make the difference in our lives
How can I serve you and remain the same

Lord "gimmi" a sign
Like Abraham, Moses, Paul and Gideon
I need a proof like Daniel in the Den when You silenced the Lion
Proof to the world that You live in me
That am a vessel in Your hand
Bathe me with glory

I need a proof
Make me a proof that You are still here
In darkness men have become merry
All the lights are deem now
They need a proof
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2014.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...