Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Am


I am...
Born with the tears
Uncuddled by the earth,
Received by the eager arms of a mother,
The unknown, muted by hope waits around the corner.

I am...
Watching a world of confusion
Swallowed in an ocean of beauty
Addiction and motive fused into passion,
Without control I earn more than my ration.




I am...
Fallen head first into a loud lone silence.
Mistakes soon learn obedience.
Schooled in an eternal struggle.
Undone by trusted people.

I am...
Unseen, unheard.
Untouched, but broken.
Eyes filled with visions of tomorrow,
Heart shattered with each piece darkened by sorrow.

I am...
Stronger now by the day,
The floating castle now can wait,
Rigid hands on the clock.
I'm paid not to dream, but work.

I am...
At this door with my heart in my hand,
Or are they flowers, beating... beating...
My soul screaming loud,
My spirit shy as a child.

I am...
Intoxicated by the wine of love's first kiss.
Bliss, pleased stay a while.
Wish answered in baby's cry,
Proud father, now am I.

I am...
The love that survived this selfish earth.
The hero without a comic book,

The seed that grow into and undying tree,
A story, a memory, a legacy.

By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...