Saturday, July 6, 2013

How Can I Love You

photo by vi.sualize.us
How can I love you from here?
Distance is to my heart so unfair,
I scream your name, but you do not hear.
Forever, my love is lost I fear.

How can I hold on to you?
When you melt in my mind like drops of dew.
How can I forget the old and find a new?
I gaze in her eyes for a clue.


I really want to love you, but I need a new heart.
I really want to have you, take me through a new path.

By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved.


3 comments:

  1. Whither that path goeth I shall follow
    Perhance I may discover my self as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did fall on this track. Beaten down and covered in the mud of my own confussion I treaded patiently. Soon I found passion and in no time joy came along.

    I am still discovering myself.

    Thanks for stopping by. Please do take a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Took my breath away there for a minute.

    How can I hold on to you?
    When you melt in my mind like drops of dew.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...