Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pleasure Seller


    photo: jobcontax.wordpress.com

Carnival lights
This place is designed to relax the body and release the soul cold
With every step I could feel immorality's grip bold
Smoke filled the room
Whiskey laced eyes casted their gaze upon me through their dark comfort
To that comfort their soul is sold

I was new here
First timer, it was obvious
I tried to blend in but again I stumbled
My mind was accustomed to this desire, But my feet were new to this sin,
New to this bargain


I frowned in false confidence as my treacherous heart pounded louder than my moral conscience sounded out.
Uncovered thighs advertised forbidden pleasures.
Nude body scattered around feasting on poor remnants of moral consciousness
I was high on the menu


Lips whispered hidden lies
Half closed eyes hid the pain in their lives
A pain I was about to shear
The pain of unending satisfaction
Near success and peace interrupted
Desire undying
The idol of lust personified by my first "seller of pleasures".

With intentionally half closed eyes hiding her pain she perfected her seduction
Again those lips called me an unfamiliar name in mock submission
Coaxing my members to desire and ovation
Lending my shaky limbs some audacity
Her carelessly parted knees affirmed approval
As her cheeks touched mine to whisper her lusty appeal
I could smell death beneath her heavy cologne and breath
She lead my hand to her breast
Luscious sacks of buttered emptiness and regret

As she swayed sensuously I recognized her
Not by her face or voice but the captor that held her
Generations after next he has been filth's master
A voice alerted me from heaven
This is she from the book of proverbs seven

Her name was irrelevant as passions have deafen me
My affections are irrelevant as this game lasts just a round and costs "an agreeable fee"
Her beauty is a curse for it floods my mind and will not let me be
Her flesh is my grave and will not set me free
Her body laid gently handing me vulgar authority
Whispered her chained soul to mine calmly, " this will cost you more than money".

Yes money changed hands
And soon blood would
Precious liquid life was about to be lost in a bottomless pool forever
By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved.





5 comments:

  1. Some really deep/heavy stuff here.. Love it..doubtlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David this is nice. Have you considered publishing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. amazing I am breathless.. I think if you haven't already publish a book..and please let me know the link when you do..
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless my lucky stars Debby Brooks is in the building!! Shall I make some tea. I got buscites. Thank yo so much for your lovely comment. After our last exchange of words on "Once Upon A Silvery Moon" I have always prayed you would see "Pleasure Seller".
      Thank you for stopping by. Please do visit again soon. (I know you will love "Broken Calabash").

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...