Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Dreamed Your Beauty


Bii by Snappy snapps
I thought I had finally found a bridge into my dreams
I woke up one day
And there was you

I dreamed your eyes
Just the way they are
Your luscious lips not strange to me
Your hair wasn't an inch thicker
Breath warm like the words you spoke
Like the ocean before its creator
Your body spread out in my mind's eye
Skin soft like butter
Than the fairy tale princesses, far fairer you still are
Truth be said, you are perfect
Just as I imagined


But did I awake too hastily not to see the warning
That beauty so flawless would birth agony
My perfect imagination came through with a bucket of pride
Words so soothing now bite
Warmth so comforting now belongs to another's arms
A face too pretty to gaze upon
holds a sweetness too intense to let go

My only regret?
I dreamed your beauty alone
But not your character perfect
By Kyng David, © 2013, All rights reserved.


2 comments:

  1. You're still sooooo romantic**winks**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct boy. But me wan know sha... Who be this chick. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...