Tuesday, December 24, 2013

LOVE NOTES


I love you to the ceasing of my heart beat
Your kind of love pleasures life
I can't quit
My ocean of sweetness, into you I fall...


I never knew the love chapters of my life were so potent
Your eyes shine on my privacy and am so beautiful
My heart bursts into a million pieces of joy when am in your arms
Your affection is my wall
And I am your treasure

Strong hands like the chains of desire
Strong eyes like the heat of fire
You love like there was never pain
Am lost without you like a grain in the rain

Your hands don't lie, its never felt another
Your lips are dry awaiting my water
Your heat won't die till it meets my desire
You are fire, fire; eat and never tire

I love you to the ceasing of my heart beat
Am so addicted; my joy depends on you.
©Kyng David, All Rights Reserved, 2013


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...